11/11/2012 Love Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm

11/11/2012 We all came for vindication to your lover , now just came for Sign as below format :

Couple Role name : Girl ♥ Boy
Couple Day :
Declaration of Love : (must between 15 words )
**Must Write in Correct format, Declined for small id)

Rewards :
Couple 100 day became 1000day
Couple 1000 day became 2000day
Couple 2000 day became 4000day
Couple 4000 day became 6000day

11/11/2012 10pm must attend event in Sevis, We had more program to announce.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-10-25

View user profile http://generation-1314.fullsubject.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  canzzz93 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Couple Role name : RedTulip ♥ RedRoses
Couple Day : 300 Days (07/11/2012) 18:24
Declaration of Love : I Love You , You Love Me , Love Each Other Forever . Swordmaster Love Priest . Love Seal Generation I love you
avatar
canzzz93

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 23
Location : Bukit Jalil,Kuala Lumpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  Achika on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Couple Role name : Achika ♥ Suncity
Couple Day : 269 Days (07/11/2012) 17:54
Declaration of Love : Distance doesn't matter, if two hearts are loyal to each other.. Love You & Love Seal Generation I love you

Achika

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  Tirtokun on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Couple Role name : SoLonely ♥ AsunaChan
Couple Day : 171 Days (07/11/2012) 19:12
Declaration of Love : You and me always together. I will never let you go, no matter what happen ! Love seal Generation Smile

Tirtokun

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  david1998 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Couple Role name : Chocola ♥ MiniBoyz
Couple Day : 560 22.17
Declaration of Love : No matter how far we are, as long can meet in SEAL Generation ♥

david1998

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  sakakikun on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Couple Role name : RitoKun ♥ LalaChan
Couple Day : 167 Days (05/11/2012) 15:10
Declaration of Love : Tonight is like I write a little note, a note about you, me, and our love. Love Seal Generation.

sakakikun

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:07 am

canzzz93 wrote:Couple Role name : RedTulip ♥ RedRoses
Couple Day : 300 Days (07/11/2012) 18:24
Declaration of Love : I Love You , You Love Me , Love Each Other Forever . Swordmaster Love Priest . Love Seal Generation I love you


already adjust to 1000day now, remember 11/11/2012 attend our event

Admin
Admin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-10-25

View user profile http://generation-1314.fullsubject.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:08 am

Achika wrote:Couple Role name : Achika ♥ Suncity
Couple Day : 269 Days (07/11/2012) 17:54
Declaration of Love : Distance doesn't matter, if two hearts are loyal to each other.. Love You & Love Seal Generation I love you

already adjust to 1000day now, remember 11/11/2012 attend our event

Admin
Admin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-10-25

View user profile http://generation-1314.fullsubject.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:08 am

Tirtokun wrote:Couple Role name : SoLonely ♥ AsunaChan
Couple Day : 171 Days (07/11/2012) 19:12
Declaration of Love : You and me always together. I will never let you go, no matter what happen ! Love seal Generation Smile

already adjust to 1000day now, remember 11/11/2012 attend our event

Admin
Admin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-10-25

View user profile http://generation-1314.fullsubject.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:08 am

sakakikun wrote:Couple Role name : RitoKun ♥ LalaChan
Couple Day : 167 Days (05/11/2012) 15:10
Declaration of Love : Tonight is like I write a little note, a note about you, me, and our love. Love Seal Generation.

already adjust to 1000day now, remember 11/11/2012 attend our event

Admin
Admin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-10-25

View user profile http://generation-1314.fullsubject.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11/11/2012 Love Day

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum